A new job remodeling a Stug

Edwin
PzKpfw IV
PzKpfw IV
Lokalita: Rheinland Pfalz Germany

Re: A new job remodeling a Stug

Příspěvek od Edwin »

Hallo Roman,

wie es pajak beschrieb sind dasSchwungmassen für eine echte Trägheit die ganz anders zu fahren ist als eine simulierte durch die Elektronik.

To be able to mount the gear ready I had to unscrew the holes in the pinion to 3.17 mm shaft diameter. The drilling works not so well through the transverse bore of the clamping and runs like.

Obrázek

And so I can now combine gears and motors.

Obrázek

Since inertia is something I must project beyond the transmission tilted code that into the Hull. The easiest way with a 3mm pad that I splicing with the mounting plate.

Obrázek

Obrázek

Shoring The axis I'm very easy again with epoxy putty and ball bearings under the countershaft covers.

Obrázek

The gearbox itself, of course, get a cover after I have it well lubricated. I had to adjust a little while. In each tank is different, but I think as the now looks quite acceptable.

Obrázek

Obrázek

Even the mounted control and sprockets and raised the chain.

Obrázek

Obrázek

So it goes in great steps to the first test drive, but previously been programmed the controller.

Obrázek

So I could move the Stug now today in a first test drive at 34 ° C in the shade on the grass, by the way .... without any heat problem with all parts.

Obrázek

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1T2pki ... e=youtu.be

A few settings are still necessary, but it runs quite acceptable.
APAMOTEC Model technologie v detailu
Edwin
PzKpfw IV
PzKpfw IV

Příspěvek od Edwin »

And on it goes.

Now I have to construct a new cannon rocker with side direction of servo operation.

For this purpose, but one must first remove the cannon and that is something Trickie.

First one makes the front of the Karlotte the cover carefully. Among them are 2 screws one turn out.

Obrázek

Then you have at the bottom of the inside release a third screw and unscrew the cradle bearings from the roof. Then you can pull out the gun forward and screw the recoil from.

Obrázek

Obrázek

During this time, the first prototype on the printer was ever done.

Obrázek

But this is still a bit too long and does not fit properly.

Obrázek

Why I have not printed a second version fits much better

Obrázek

Obrázek

Obrázek

On the gun barrel I have ever stuck a brass tube as an extension lead.

Obrázek

Today I will then also a little concern myself more with the side straightening. I can then install separately from the Evolation.
Edwin
PzKpfw IV
PzKpfw IV

Příspěvek od Edwin »

Now I do have first gone on with the electrical system a bit since my printer is busy.

First loaded and checked the new battery if it's okay. A complaint after the conversion is not recognized.
When I use Battery 8 cells Nihm what has turned out for me as perfect.

Obrázek

The battery I cut gently in the middle to shrink the tubing and wrinkle it easy from.

Obrázek

Obrázek

The sheet metal connector I turn wary of Poland from causing a short circuit without and loop to the now exposed terminals.

Obrázek

Obrázek

ZumVerlöten I use a cheap soldering iron from the hardware store. It is important in this is that he has at least 80-100 watts of power to the battery to be able to solder quickly and so gentle.

Obrázek

Before I connect the battery again I still need two matching of the length of cable which I well tin solder at both ends. It should not save the tin man. I also binge tin on the poles of the batteries, but always make sure they do not pay attention anyway just to close.

Obrázek

So I solder now always positive and negative poles of the battery opposite. In order to prevent a short circuit because I glue one end of the cable first from yet.

Obrázek

Obrázek

About the free ends I stick then duct tape and so the battery can now take place in the tank.

Obrázek

The last few days is also the Beier sound module and the station arrived.

Obrázek

Obrázek

The transmitter I have spent today first time to the charger. The sound module I install ever with all the cabling piece by piece.

Obrázek

Obrázek

Obrázek
Edwin
PzKpfw IV
PzKpfw IV

Příspěvek od Edwin »

After the transmitter is now loaded I could him today programming and everything went as usual after a few small adjustments as it should.

Obrázek

The only little thing was a fuse. 20A is too little when you brake fully.

Obrázek

Now 30A are installed and that should hold.

Then the speaker was still in the series. First I glued the lid and made ​​the holes for the connecting cable. As damping insert a piece of filter for cooker hoods has proven to me.

Obrázek

Obrázek

Obrázek

Thus, the space in the tank is optimally utilized and also the upper tray fits perfectly on it.

Obrázek

Obrázek
Edwin
PzKpfw IV
PzKpfw IV

Příspěvek od Edwin »

Once the lower hull with the associated technology is now almost ready today I have been interested in the programming of the sound module.

Obrázek

And of course, tried out in the wild.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeEcjSF ... e=youtu.be

The final details are still lacking, but I'm then using the technique of upper hull.
Edwin
PzKpfw IV
PzKpfw IV

Příspěvek od Edwin »

Currently I only had the time to construct a pivot for the carriage of Stugs.
However, the G-code for printing is also ready and maybe I can still make overnight.

Obrázek

There is now separated to Page Align the Stug the rocker and the pivot bearing can now be both, or just the rocker rebuild.
Edwin
PzKpfw IV
PzKpfw IV

Příspěvek od Edwin »

The hinge was this morning then printed.

Obrázek

But to install it I had to prepare a few things. In the upper part disturbed nor the old fortifications and the box and the gunner's hatch had to get away.

Obrázek

Obrázek

Obrázek

In order to mount the mount to the pivot, I have this but not glue it and attach the holes for the screws.
First, pre-drill the joint with a 2mm drill.

Obrázek

Then put the gun mount it and this pierce to the hinge as a template it with the 2mm drill.

Obrázek

Last drill out the mount from the top with a 3mm drill.

Obrázek

So you can then glue the joint base to the hull top, put through the gun carriage from the front and befesigen with a screw. So you get a stable, smooth-joint to Page Aim ​​the cannon.

Obrázek

Obrázek

Next, the canon rocker stuck in the inner part of the mount, with 2mm pre-drilling and screw.

Obrázek

Obrázek

Obrázek

For installation of the rocker, I now had to cut a little bit. So the rocker but can be re-installed as described in the expansion.

Obrázek

Obrázek

I have already placed the servos to end for today.

Obrázek
Edwin
PzKpfw IV
PzKpfw IV

Příspěvek od Edwin »

And again it is coming to a piece, none of completion.

Today I installed the three servos and also still the same program the Align to Page on the transmitter. So you can align with a knob at the side the gun now.

Obrázek

The Evolation and the RCC, I must still be programmed directly at Beier sound module, but before that I have the veritable camouflage headlight and the excess flash.
So I'm going to the Stug then can pass its owner in Derbach 23.

By the way I now also have the parts to Page Align optimized and started a few to print them for printing the canon and the rocker bearings somewhat.

Obrázek
Edwin
PzKpfw IV
PzKpfw IV

Příspěvek od Edwin »

As I wrote yesterday sat down today and wired first, the LED `s.

Obrázek

Obrázek

After I again occupied myself with the settings on the sound module now works all the way I imagine it.
The cannon can be nice and slow in all directions move, the recoil works, save flash, I have thrown this time about the Beier sound module and the LED let a little longer than a normal flash light (for firing a gun also arises not so short flash as a Fotoapperat), the camouflage headlight can be turned on and a sound is active MG. A terminal for an MG I have programmed, but not connected to the LED in the viewing slot. No Stug there had a gun.

Now I just have to lay the cables and adjust so that everything without driving each other to work of disabled.

Obrázek

Obrázek
sourekv
PzKpfw V - Panther
PzKpfw V - Panther
Lokalita: Praha

Příspěvek od sourekv »

Great, how tiny machine is this...
Mysleli jsme to dobře, ale dopadlo to jako vždycky
Odpovědět