Three Tigers

Edwin
PzKpfw IV
PzKpfw IV
Lokalita: Rheinland Pfalz Germany

Re: Three Tigers

Příspěvek od Edwin »

Hi Zbynek,

a great built Jagdpanther .... I like very much.

But since you are using the originals armor strengths, DU you will about the suspension and gearbox have to worry. The normal standard gear are overwhelmed schlell with these weights and the suspension anyway.
My Jagdpanther already weighs 9.5 kilograms and your will certainly even more difficult.

regards Edwin
APAMOTEC Model technologie v detailu
sr71x
PzKpfw IV
PzKpfw IV
Lokalita: Praha

Příspěvek od sr71x »

Hi Edwin.

Thank you... I like Jagdpanther very much. It is nice Panzerjaeger.

It is built from Dural. It could be heavy but I am not afraid of the suspension or gearbox. There is always some solution. :)

My biggest issue are tools. I have not almost any. Most of my work is almost by hand and simple tools. I will lose the work-room very soon. It will be occupied by my daughter. She will born end October. :(

Which tanks do you have?

Have a nice evening

Zbynek
SR71X
Edwin
PzKpfw IV
PzKpfw IV

Příspěvek od Edwin »

Hi Zbynek,

I myself have a E 5, E 10 one, two StuG, a Panzer IV, a hunting panther, a panther, and a T34/122.

But I'm building in behalt drives, gears and pans for Panzer IV, Tiger, Königstiger, Panther and Jagdtiger.

In development I just hunt the tiger as a very high quality complete model.

Take a look at out my web page.

apamotec.de.tl

regards Edwin
sr71x
PzKpfw IV
PzKpfw IV
Lokalita: Praha

Příspěvek od sr71x »

Hi Edwin.

I have had a look on your web pages. You have very nice and interesting tank collection. I am very interested in Panther, Pz III and Kingtiger tanks. Your gearbobes are very well done. Unfortunately price is quite high.
I plan to build my own gearboxes for Jagdpanther using BLDC motors like you...

Have a nice evening

Zbynek
SR71X
Edwin
PzKpfw IV
PzKpfw IV

Příspěvek od Edwin »

Hi Zbynek,

My prices arise simply from the effort needed to build such a thing and the materials used.
Since you can not save much if you want to have the same quality and durability. That was tried already .... more

Especially if you use such strong motors like me, so that the tank is also very true to original moves the gear needed to come to terms with these forces permanently. If I get used to the standard transmission use these defective after short period of time.

But I see no reason to sell now. I have no qualms if you want you build the transmission itself and if you're wondering, I'm happy to help. Nothing is a better advertising than if someone what I say then confirmed .....

regards Edwin
Edwin
PzKpfw IV
PzKpfw IV

Příspěvek od Edwin »

Once I got next to some other electronics for testing yesterday the missing motors and regulators for the third Tiger since it goes on.

First was again the steel rings of the weights of the series.

Obrázek

Once these are the engines were turned to rebuilding. Which must be disassembled and the axis are pressed onto the other side of the rotor.

Obrázek

The left rotor still has the factory settings, right now the drive shaft exits the motor on the right side.

Obrázek

Such were then the steel rings on the rotors to gluing and pressing. In addition I have also configured the same and solder the regulator.

Obrázek
Edwin
PzKpfw IV
PzKpfw IV

Příspěvek od Edwin »

Since I was busy the last few days to clean up at me again and work through a few things left lying around, it is now also back on.

Since I from the third Tiger to many small parts I have lying around ready begun at this time also to build the transmission.

As always, the first installation and the alignment of the first motor. Here you have to continue as more and error from here to the end the most accurate work.

Obrázek

And the second stage assembly.

Obrázek

And of course the second page.

Obrázek

So I can now use the gear back sucking in the tub.

Obrázek

And set aside again ............ Now I'm out the other two Tigers finished.
Edwin
PzKpfw IV
PzKpfw IV

Příspěvek od Edwin »

It does not help ...... I need space ....

I have my workshop tidy and sort a bit , but somehow I slowly running out of space .

So a tiger after another has just now be done, and I always do but still benögtigte parts when it makes sense in the same package , as now, the batteries for the first two tigers.

Since I have sent three batteries , each with 6 cells get to make it two matched 8-cell packs. 8 cells because it has become easy to be an ideal voltage for my drive and you can then run a 4 ohm speaker has more power.

Obrázek

The batteries I will build so that each 4 cells can be located at each side of the bath . I also get the same perfect weight distribution in the tank.

So I cut apart the battery on shrink and wrinkle hose it off strong. The Lötfahenen I tear with a pair of pliers , since I do not need them and loop poles at all well .

Obrázek

Then I melt the solder I sharpened points carefully with a soldering iron must have at least 80W .

Obrázek

To every battery I have to get two packs of four now dull solder for the second half of the battery jeweis two individual cells together. To ensure it works I do this on an aluminum rail . One side of the battery pack I fix with a clamp and push the loose cell against a hammer -shaped tip . Thus, the solder is melted both poles simultaneously and then when you pull out the soldering iron and the loose cell quickly press against the other one has a perfect blunt soldering.

Obrázek

One must not confuse the poles , otherwise the battery burns down . Then you must also be careful when you solder the cable to the pending Pole and connects the two small packs at a large .

Obrázek

To cover the open pole I use an old blister that I crop and then adjusting accordingly with heat. Then heat shrink it and the battery is ready . Now I have to assemble it only with the management device .

Obrázek

Obrázek

It continues with the speaker that I fit in the rear.
Base and lid I cut cards the same for all three tigers from plastic .

Obrázek

Before I put the amount determined is of course to be careful how high I can build at all . The tower motor is indeed in the way, but in the end it fits.

Obrázek

Just as I build the middle part of the tank battery and electronics .

Obrázek

All inserts I build so that they are easily plugged into the tub without further fastening and also an adjustment to the suspension, or other maintenance is very easy.
Edwin
PzKpfw IV
PzKpfw IV

Příspěvek od Edwin »

Sometimes, it is different and as you think. I'm sick of the never to be in my local, but must always stand in .... :twisted:

But still gehts with the Tigers a little further.

The cabinet is glued and mounted speakers with some insulating material.

Obrázek

The wiring with all connectors is already soldered. A 30A fuse is also installed. At slightly more weight it needs 40A already, but only because of the brake.

Obrázek

Obrázek

Obrázek

This all looks still wild and disorderly, but that will come. Next, I started to connect and program the transmitter of its owner.

Obrázek

He can drive already and the sound module I program tonight. I want him to have done modeling in military technology museum
Edwin
PzKpfw IV
PzKpfw IV

Příspěvek od Edwin »

And on it went with the coordination between the Futaba transmitter, which I had to outwit a little and Beier sound module, but in the end almost everything worked just as I had imagined. Ledegem shot of lightning do not want to, but since I have been making a bonded button ..

Obrázek

Next thing missing is the attachment of the upper hull and I make with the connector and magnet proof.

In addition I have two thick residual plastic pieces glued and screwed into a socket as wacky M4 screw. To the now stick to the tub I have put a piece of adhesive goings between the screw head and the magnet, so that I do not glue the wrong thing.

Obrázek

Obrázek

So this will look open.

Obrázek

Obrázek

On the front I have made ​​a connector made ​​of plastic.

Obrázek

Obrázek

This weaving is now sorted.

Obrázek

And so the pan sits now closed.

Obrázek

Obrázek
Odpovědět

Zpět na „Tiger I“