Články:
Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek
Edwin
PzKpfw IV
PzKpfw IV
Lokalita: Rheinland Pfalz Germany

Re: First, just as a test if I succeed

Příspěvek od Edwin »

Finally it works so that I can accept it .......

But first, how to proceed.
This time I have no sprue and vents built into the form , I would like to fill the mold in an injection .
Therefore, I now still need a filling and venting in the mold. This I am simply by i install in the appropriate places with the narrowest rivers jewels form a hole with a 3mm drill bit. With a sharp drill rotates very high it works wonderfully .

Obrázek

Add the powdered form I put back the 3mm brass rods, which I do I need as a placeholder in the form of the bearing tubes of the chain pins .
Here you can also recognizable that my forms from time to time also be better and more accurate.

Obrázek

And I can now press the preheated in the syringe and slowly vented resin into the mold. Here I swing the on-edge shape slightly so that there are no air bubbles can collect in corners.

Obrázek

I press the resin into the mold without stopping until no air bases with the resin from the mold exit .. The syringe daf while in no case be drawn from the injection port , otherwise you again inflated a bubble of air into the system.

Obrázek

After the resin was hard now see the link like this.
I still have a few bubbles , but only on the bearing surface of the chain link and I certainly still get away .

Obrázek

And so the raw plastered link then looks . The few bubbles I can now easily repaired with a spatula and then the link is now usable.

Obrázek
APAMOTEC Model technologie v detailu
Edwin
PzKpfw IV
PzKpfw IV

Příspěvek od Edwin »

Thank you Pajak...... :P
Edwin
PzKpfw IV
PzKpfw IV

Příspěvek od Edwin »

Moving ahead ..........

Although the Master of resin which I am doing now are not perfect and still need a little rework, but they are used and there will be more.
For the spin cast I need 9 pieces and when I have them together I can start with this form.

Obrázek :)
Edwin
PzKpfw IV
PzKpfw IV

Příspěvek od Edwin »

Again, it goes a little further.

The Resinmaster are now cleaned and the flaws I have been milled, which takes incredibly long.
So now I could touch up with 2K filler this.

Obrázek

Tomorrow they will then sanded
Edwin
PzKpfw IV
PzKpfw IV

Příspěvek od Edwin »

Thus , in small pieces precedes it .

I now have first made me a little form , so that I can recognize and assess problem areas better. Because an error costs only a fraction of the material and the time that is necessary in a spin cast .

Obrázek

The resulting casts are as I did not expect at wide error-free , but now I know where I must begin . It is also a good test whether the chain so fit and works as I imagine it . I once put a piece of 1/16 chain next to my chain links . The 4 members now weigh even as much as a small chain .

Obrázek

Obrázek

Obrázek

In addition, I have also tried the same , the strength of the chain , but at 1200 N train me the wooden backing of the links is broken without that I could impress the chain.

So now I have started to build the spin cast , which is very expensive .
I use to drive silicone, which is then crosslinked in the oven.

For cutting I use the pressure lids .

Obrázek

Obrázek

And so I work now the master link into the mold.

Obrázek

Since I now have a lot of work , partly because the shape is not as usual in two parts, is special consist of 8 parts because of the complicated shape of the chain links .
Edwin
PzKpfw IV
PzKpfw IV

Příspěvek od Edwin »

And it is again a little further.

The silicone, which I wanted to use for the Schleudergußformen so well and stand hard it is, I have gotten off of this form . It's too tough and takes too long to create the such a complicated shape. If it can not finish in a certain time, the silicone pulls back away from the part and you have to edit it again. For simpler forms but I will still use it again and here I can also use it for other and is not lost.

So I ordered plasticine and 2K Sillikon and I thought from my experience a new form despite the limbs form should be in two parts possible.

So today I lift first the pot evenly filled with modeling clay and smoothed.

Obrázek

The master I then distributed evenly in the second step .

Obrázek

And so I am now doing the links individually embedded in the clay , which is quite complicated in this case, but maybe I can pour tomorrow .
Edwin
PzKpfw IV
PzKpfw IV

Příspěvek od Edwin »

Today I finished the chain links embedded in the clay and smoothed the surface of this.

Obrázek

So I could shape also teeming with 750g HT Sillocon and bleed.

Obrázek

Now I have to wait until tomorrow and hope soon to be able to pour the second mold part.
Edwin
PzKpfw IV
PzKpfw IV

Příspěvek od Edwin »

Today, I now could separate the mold from the clay.

Obrázek

After I had the mold half cleaned from the remnants of clay, I could complete for the casting of the upper mold half.

Obrázek

And then again pour with HT silicone. It is not so easy to remove the trapped air in the silicone, but it geling me then.

Obrázek

After the mold was able to cure a few hours in one of my temper Chambers sees the shape after separation from so now.

Obrázek

It is not yet quite perfect succeeded, but one learns and now I have to deal with it again the vents drilling and higher temperature, but then I can try the first pour.
Edwin
PzKpfw IV
PzKpfw IV

Příspěvek od Edwin »

After I am not satisfied with the first spin cast . I have since made ​​a small mistake and removed the master to clean from the first mold half. It indeed does not believe as creep is the silicone and now I 'm just here to build a new one.

This time I let the master links in the form and make me remove the Knetmassereste so really quite complex work.

Obrázek

For this I use different screwdrivers , homemade spatula , a scalpel and a pipette.

Obrázek

It works best with the homemade spatulas , I had that in 1.2 mm spring steel remnants made ​​that I have burned out at the end , knocked flat with a hammer and fed ground .

Obrázek

And that amn gets like this the masters out yet .

Obrázek

For this I have discovered another well usable effect. The plasticine can be fine air bubbles in the resin , the master lock .
Odpovědět

Zpět na „Sturmgeschütz III“