Odpovědět
Edwin
PzKpfw IV
PzKpfw IV
Lokalita: Rheinland Pfalz Germany

The attempt at a whole new transmission design

Příspěvek od Edwin »

Hi there,

as some have indeed already have noticed, I'm currently not really to build so busy. But I think every now and then in the work but the leisure and relaxation, thinking up something new and to construct the then.

So I have after I've made a few thoughts how to gear effective and yet above all quieter can construct in operation. For this purpose for some time also comes the possibility of a 3D printer that operates largely independently.
So I sat down and drew a new, completely closed at the end of transmission block for my Panther tank. For this test, I have deliberately chosen one of my strong gear. Smaller and weaker variants, if it so then it works no problem.
The plastic construction I want without restrictions strength reach an audible reduction of gear noise and provide a closed design this with lifetime grease. As a small side effect of the construction cost to reduce something.

Here I have already an image of the printer simulate a gear half.

Obrázek

This is so still need some changes and I find it even more determined to a how I can improve the installation, but I'm going to the parts now print times and try the strength.

Greetings Edwin
APAMOTEC Model technologie v detailu
Edwin
PzKpfw IV
PzKpfw IV
Lokalita: Rheinland Pfalz Germany

Re: The attempt at a whole new transmission design

Příspěvek od Edwin »

Here I have some pictures of the first prototype, but I'm already 50% of the things I've changed from the first and the surprising stability and will reprint. It will still need some prototypes, since I only have to learn, but it is now a completely different design. If I then replacements in my Coelian and most practice will clarify the suitability. If that works but give up completely new possibilities in gear, since previously only extremely expensive and complex to be built transmissions are feasible.

Obrázek

Obrázek

Obrázek
APAMOTEC Model technologie v detailu
Odpovědět

Zpět na „Ostatní modely“