A small improvement on Famo

Edwin
PzKpfw IV
PzKpfw IV
Lokalita: Rheinland Pfalz Germany

Re: A small improvement on Famo

Příspěvek od Edwin »

And further you go with the Famo .

The new bearing of idler wheels are now glued and I can drill out now . But this I had to somehow find a meaningful focus as this is a very life of their own in each direction have . So I have it clamped such that the outer disk running at its calmest , mounted the bearing bore H7 and rubbed.

Obrázek

Obrázek

The next work was then the production of the axes. This I cut from 4mm silver steel, which I solder a shim hard as a stop. To this end, I put the washer with a little flux centered on the axis and a small piece of silver brazing alloy in the middle. So I now can with a gas burner axis from bottom to heat the braze runs clean.

Obrázek

Obrázek

Obrázek

After cooling, the axes clamped in the lathe and dressed with rubber polishing pad . But do not forget the cover of machine guides , since the rubber dust is very agrssiv and this damage can .

Obrázek

So now I was able to install the idler wheels . Unfortunately, the drive and the idler wheels is still sleeping a little . The Idlers I could do at least as far .

Obrázek

So I then pulled the chain , the chain tension set provisionally and will also fit a battery holder for the tests.

Obrázek

Obrázek

The first variant of the programming then has the basic features and functions the same, but unfortunately after a meter tiled floor the steering linkage given up the ghost .

Obrázek

The times I have to fix tomorrow and then it continues with driving tests and the setting. I would incidentally also strongly recommend a servo saver for the steering servo . If the chain Gripp has not even fall on what the front wheels. The Famo drives still there where I control .
APAMOTEC Model technologie v detailu
zander
PzKpfw VI - Tiger
PzKpfw VI - Tiger
Lokalita: Praha 5 Radotín

Příspěvek od zander »

:shock: :o :shock: :o
Nice work

Michal
"Rytířský v boji, bdělí v míru"
pajak7

Příspěvek od pajak7 »

Edwin
I am not afraid that you can not cope
;) ;) ;)
Edwin
PzKpfw IV
PzKpfw IV

Příspěvek od Edwin »

After I had repaired the steering and a bit've played in the programming, the Famo could now go take his first steps.

However, I am still not satisfied with the result. This is still much better.

But what also needs to be revised again is the steering. The ball heads strike and block this and I can not set the necessary steering angles. The top speed is even higher, since it is later used with 3S and I drive with 8 Nihm cells. However, the strength is already there.
Basically, I can say that the steering is simply ignored by the chain drive on tile floor before.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KL1x7YCt ... e=youtu.be
Edwin
PzKpfw IV
PzKpfw IV

Příspěvek od Edwin »

So, a little it went on again, even if I am currently claimed otherwise .

First, again was necessary to get steadier around the transmission a open heart surgery the Famo . So I have the gears still glued to the waves.

Obrázek

Then I occupied myself something with the front axle. The steering linkage together again , the shaft einens Kugelkops edited slightly so that it abuts nich more , the game largely eliminated and the suspension given significantly more bias what they better pressed to the ground.

Obrázek

In addition, I have placed a weight for the test drives , which further burdens the front axle.

Obrázek

Obrázek

On the tile floor of Famo is now properly control over the front axle without the front wheels slip in the corners. A skid radius of about 1.8 m is now as possible. A smaller radius does not work because the steering lock not sufficient . This must be done with the chains.

Currently I have the transmitter programmed I ansteuere the chains with a delta mixer and mitlenke the steering in combination with- mode as Setienruder . So you have the option of a combined steering on a stick and the front wheels alone on the other. Outdoors I could not even try since the weather is so bad for me , but that will come the .

With this programming, the Famo as an original is already mobile and you have to go as him .
The possibilities of the transmitter with this method , however, are largely exhausted , especially because it can not carry all of the front wheels , Complete set free with the chain control . But that could still be mechanically adjusted. In my old , larger computer stations that possibility was always given full.

What I 'll try next are the free mixers that are designed for helicopters. To this end, I must still empathize a little and try as the names and functions are something very mixed between model aircraft and helicopters.
Edwin
PzKpfw IV
PzKpfw IV

Příspěvek od Edwin »

After The Famo is now back at its owner, still got the current front axle and new tires he is now finished and trackers.

The control is done exclusively via the programming of the transmitter requires no additional control board.

Here I have now with kind permission from the builder a few pictures of the finished Famos and a short driving video.

Obrázek

Obrázek

Obrázek

And here is unfortunately very short Vidoe, but there was probably the battery then empty.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1fDJx9O ... e=youtu.be

This is now building report this to an end
sakulajda
Moderátor
Moderátor
Lokalita: Dolní Kounice

Příspěvek od sakulajda »

Ohh very nice
Články:
Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek