Odpovědět
EddyK
PzKpfw IV
PzKpfw IV
Lokalita: riga, LV

Tamiya Kubelwagen 1:16 with Taigen 2,4 GHz system

Příspěvek od EddyK »

Hi, Tankers!
In the beginning of the 2014. I won on the ebay Tamiya Kubelwagen. It takes aprox 2,5 hours to made it. I have to say that I has a great helper to make this kit - my son, he's 9 years old. This was out first Tamiya kit we made.

Obrázek

Obrázek

Obrázek

Obrázek

Obrázek

Obrázek

Obrázek

Obrázek

After the test drive, we decided that it runs as simple cheap RC toy. So I decided to make it more better and built in Taigen 2,4 GHz brain. It was easier that I thought before. I found some info in French on the internet. All I had to do was just connect the wires. For driving I used one of the motor pins, for steering - turret rotation pins. It was necessary to remove covers from the Taigen unit, because there are not so many place in the kubelwagens body and I had to remove cooling fan... :( So there are some photos from Yesterday:

Obrázek

Obrázek

Since the model has Taigen control unit, would be a shame not to use the more opportunities it provides. It was decided to equip the car with light and sound. There's the fist stage in the light mounting:

Obrázek
EddyK
PzKpfw IV
PzKpfw IV
Lokalita: riga, LV

Re: Tamiya Kubelwagen 1:16 with Taigen 2,4 GHz system

Příspěvek od EddyK »

Obrázek

Obrázek

Obrázek

Obrázek

Obrázek

My r/c Kubelwagen met his static brother:

Obrázek

Obrázek

Obrázek

Obrázek

Obrázek

Obrázek

Obrázek

Obrázek

Obrázek

Obrázek

Obrázek

I just have to say, that brushing wasn't made by me... :'( :{
But I got a present from my lovely wife for this Christmas - an airbrush kit!! All I have to do is buy a compressor and the learning will start!
Naposledy upravil(a) EddyK dne 13 čer 2015, 16:18, celkem upraveno 1 x.
Odpovědět

Zpět na „KdF 82 - Kubelwagen“