Can be a Coelian as he would have in 1946

Koncepty, prototypy, WOT, Panzerwaffe 46 atp.
Edwin
PzKpfw IV
PzKpfw IV
Lokalita: Rheinland Pfalz Germany

Re: Can be a Coelian as he would have in 1946

Příspěvek od Edwin »

Hallo Romann,

ich habe es vor so zu bauen, aber nicht nur einfach einen RRZ. Die Schußfolge soll asyncron sein mit passenden und syncronen Sound und Schußblitz dazu.
In der Art tak, tak,...tak, tak,...tak, tak,...tak, tak,...

Gruß Edwin
Naposledy upravil(a) Edwin dne 29 kvě 2014, 20:06, celkem upraveno 1 x.
APAMOTEC Model technologie v detailu
Edwin
PzKpfw IV
PzKpfw IV

Příspěvek od Edwin »

And by the way it goes. There are still a few days to Munster .

This time out the mounting of the tower 's turn. I'll do that just as in the upper tray with magnets. In addition I have 4 x M5 flat head screws on the top of something planned , so that the magnets are well supported . In the bottom of the tower , I then marked out the positions of the screws first Drilled and lowered.

Obrázek

Obrázek

After I had cut a thread into the holes I could screw in the screws. This I have backed up with something Pattex and ready.

In order to attach the magnets and not to glue the tower came back adhesive tape used. Then I pinned the magnets . So then I could stick with one suitable piece of poly and STABILITH express the magnets in the correct position . It will look after everything is done in the tower like this .

Obrázek

Obrázek

By the magnets of the tower now holds the bomb and can be easily removed trotzden .

Thus, the turntable still the distance to the base of the tower has and leaves the tower rotate well I still have three spacers glued dan the turntable . Thus, the twist mechanism is now ready .

Obrázek

To my delight, then the postman rang and brought the sound module and speakers.

The course I have the same yet installed .

In the speaker but still had a damping insert . I use this preferred haze filter mats is available in any supermarket. The only cost little, can be cut well with scissors , are lightweight and have good damping properties at our frequencies. The speaker for that I had already printed on my 3D printer.

Obrázek

Obrázek

For a small test , it was enough and even the original sound from Koblenz Panthers came to life.

Obrázek

Obrázek

So I can now also with engine noise in Munster riding. At the other things I have yet to hone .
Edwin
PzKpfw IV
PzKpfw IV

Příspěvek od Edwin »

Now I have first brought the clutter in order.

Obrázek

On the sides I've still got the openings from which hung the removed parts. This I have not plastered, but this I close with STABILITH. The can then edit as plastic and holds much better.

Obrázek

Obrázek

As I still had a little time I've removed the radio operator hatch. This is supposed to be to open and the switch below it. The driver's hatch is but also to the series.

Obrázek

And so I have the armor a bit compiled for Munster and tried the sound module.

Obrázek

The driving sound almost true, but everything else takes a turn later.
Edwin
PzKpfw IV
PzKpfw IV

Příspěvek od Edwin »

And again a little further .

Since I could find an old and coincidentally suitable servo for tube evolation in my scraps box I've inspired me from Ralf's installation inspired in his Coelian and flanges the servo as Ralf on the side and connect it easy with a pen as a clutch .

Obrázek

I just had to come up with a bracket with the I set the servo exactly to the pivot point of the trailer and it also can extend to me again .

Obrázek

Thus, the carriage rotates with I drill in to any site through lid , mount and bearing spines a hole through which I later put a long screw . So I can be also pivot the rangefinder with the mount syncron of the other side with a lever then .

By the way , I have also drawn the lack of rolling shutter and will make this again with my 3 D printer. Since there are different drawings and pictures of the wood tower to the rolling shutter , I have opted for the larger version as this would have provided just more space inside.

Obrázek
Edwin
PzKpfw IV
PzKpfw IV

Příspěvek od Edwin »

After I then had Evolation actually went as far as the problems go. Everything was just not accuratly enough and got stuck forever. After I had everything disassembled I also saw huge wear on the resin.

Obrázek

Obrázek

So I mounted the carriage and reasonable first 4 collars turned from steel.

Obrázek

Obrázek

Obrázek

Obrázek

Also, two new bolts made ​​of brass.

Obrázek

So I have the bearing rings now glued and aligned in the mount and the tower.

Obrázek

Obrázek

Now the carriage moves smoothly and accuratly

By the way my printer yet the two parts has printed to the rolling shutter.

Obrázek

After a few adjustments I have this then glued to the mount and this is the result . The tower has an immediate effect quite different.

Obrázek

Obrázek

Obrázek
Naposledy upravil(a) Edwin dne 02 čer 2014, 21:47, celkem upraveno 1 x.
Edwin
PzKpfw IV
PzKpfw IV

Příspěvek od Edwin »

From Munster I'm back and now I associate the same time several of things.

I have for my printer for some time a finer nozzle lie that I want to finally try and do I need for my Coelian nor the curved Flamkiller.
So I sat down and which drawn.

Obrázek

The printer I have rebuilt and now I have to find the correct settings for this nozzle has 0.35 mm. This is not done with a pressure.
But the first test prints can hope. In particular, the grid succeed almost immediately useful.

Obrázek

Obrázek

Obrázek

For comparison, .... the parts have a diameter of 15mm.
Edwin
PzKpfw IV
PzKpfw IV

Příspěvek od Edwin »

Among many other things, it is also here a little bit further.

I had installed the 0.35 mm nozzle in my printer, but begins finding the right setting completely from scratch and you have to try much until it does. At least acceptable grid Struck doors succeed. for full body I have not yet found the right setting, but already produced a small box of insufficient test a hurry.

Obrázek

After the dismantling of a 0.5 mm nozzle it worked much better for it right away, and even the first term would be almost useful.

Obrázek

By the way, I bent my foot plates of etched parts deal.

Obrázek

After sorting for the correct assembly I could see the steel sheet and solder together into two strips per page.

Obrázek

Obrázek

Now I can think about it as I best mount to the hull.
Edwin
PzKpfw IV
PzKpfw IV

Příspěvek od Edwin »

The foot plates I have now soldered to the extent done for both sides and was now able to stick to the tub it.

Obrázek

Obrázek

This looks the same with genuine tin quite different from the plastic parts.

The Flammvernichter are me now succeeded in sufficient quality.

Obrázek

Obrázek

Obrázek

After sanding and priming one sees nothing more from the pressure, just as the exhaust pipes I make new again. The so not like me.

Obrázek
After I was again yesterday at Asiatam I have taken my Flack pipes and am pleasantly surprised that they are pierced in its entire length, which jan is not so simple. I had not expected.

Obrázek

So I sat down today and by the way even turned the muzzle brakes to brass.

Obrázek

Obrázek

Obrázek

Obrázek

That was not easy to turn these little trumpets, and they still get 4 rows of holes in each side.

Obrázek

And so I then glued to the tube ends.

Obrázek
Edwin
PzKpfw IV
PzKpfw IV

Příspěvek od Edwin »

now I am finally now also here to make a little further.

After I glued the muzzle brakes with the pipes I had this a little with a 8mm brass tube extended by a good guide to get the recoil.

Obrázek

This happens in each one 9mm brass tube.

Obrázek

For installation of the guide tubes I drill carefully on the 9mm and stick a the two tubes.

Obrázek

Obrázek

Obrázek

Obrázek

For each tube to Build a Micro Servo on what I cropping as the back wall of the mount and servos einpasse on a plastic plate.

Obrázek

Obrázek

Obrázek

Obrázek

Obrázek

The articulation of each tube is now quite simple.

Obrázek
Odpovědět

Zpět na „Koncepty“