I'm building an electronic hybrid of my Panther

Edwin
PzKpfw IV
PzKpfw IV
Lokalita: Rheinland Pfalz Germany

I'm building an electronic hybrid of my Panther

Příspěvek od Edwin »

Hello,

I am always being asked about it brushless drives to be combined with standard electronics and I still have my first tank, I have a Tamiya Panther is broken anyway, I'll try it. In addition I have installed upstream of helical gear unit with brushless motors and a flywheel, and to leave the Tamiya electronics for all other functions. In addition, I would like to control Tamiya to remote controlled and can switch off to turn on and off the engine sound with it.

This is the output bassis.

Obrázek

Obrázek

And I'll gear this signature with the corresponding controls. The flywheels are still missing.

Obrázek

But first I have to disassemble the tank and rebuild the broken suspension anyway. In a swing arm a tab is broken off.

Obrázek

Obrázek

Since I did not want to wait for a replacement part, I fix the broken arm easy. I stretch it to the lathe, teach him and impale him with a 3mm drill bit.

Obrázek

Then I still had a small brass sleeve make the flaps were replaced and then glue a 3mm silver steel.

Obrázek

He must now harden before I can clean them and install it, but another time
APAMOTEC Model technologie v detailu
Edwin
PzKpfw IV
PzKpfw IV

Re: I'm building an electronic hybrid of my Panther

Příspěvek od Edwin »

Today, the first suspension is even finished.

I have already Some of what I need already made ​​a series of other small parts with, so this is now completely fixed by hand.

The spoons for swing axles are on my router also made ​​quickly and so that they also guaranteed play fit into the slots of the swing arms and then nothing wobbles.

Obrázek

Obrázek

The Mintnehmer with the spoons I turn because Tamiya uses a slightly strange dimension of 5.5 mm for the holes. Later I then but still turned over the entire length.

Obrázek

I can solder the driver with 3mm silver steel rods.

Obrázek

So I could install the axles and swing arms into the tub. Springs and collars were also already available.

Obrázek

As a lever of the springs in the tub I use 10 x 10mm aluminum angle.

Obrázek

After I installed this and the suspension was approximately presets, I now have a very smooth and Sensitive drive that works much better than the old, and is also adjustable.

Obrázek
zander
PzKpfw VI - Tiger
PzKpfw VI - Tiger
Lokalita: Praha 5 Radotín

Příspěvek od zander »

Moc velká paráda, to je pravda, a ty věci na stránkách , no nádhera. :o :shock: :o
Ale vzhledem k tomu, že se s tím i profesionálně živí, to není zas až tak modelář samouk jako mi tady :D :D

Michal

PS ale ty převodovky a ostatní věcičky co nabízí v eshopu, mňamka, bohužel až na ty ceny. :( :(
"Rytířský v boji, bdělí v míru"
Edwin
PzKpfw IV
PzKpfw IV

Příspěvek od Edwin »

Hi Zander,

thank you for your reply and your opinion.

It is somewhat difficult for me to understand the content of your answer in the sense intended by you. The Google Translator has his limitations and so sometimes, entire sentences without sense to me, but then I just simply ask for .... ;)

I have looked all the way what I'm doing here, as you yourself in the course of Teit appropriated and nothing of what I do I erlehrnt as a profession, and through training. It is as with many things simply the result of interest and hard work .... puffy

regards Edwin
PetrNC
PzKpfw VI - Tiger
PzKpfw VI - Tiger
Lokalita: Náchodsko

Příspěvek od PetrNC »

Jj, Edwina na Panzerkettenu sleduji pravidelně. Má naprosto perfektně zvládnuté svařování-pájení hliníku.
Edwin
PzKpfw IV
PzKpfw IV

Příspěvek od Edwin »

Somehow I do this week to nothing but the Panthers I want to go to Saturday in Dernbach.

Therefore, today was the gearbox fitted to the series.

Since I want to flanges and inertias to the engines but I can not install this in the usual way, because I need some more space under the engine for this. So I build a slanted transmission pad and these three aluminum parts for the Bassi.

Obrázek

First I milled the wedge-shaped supports.

Obrázek

So I can install them are still necessary cutouts for the axes.

Obrázek

Obrázek

The support plate is then glued and screwed. Here I bring just to the holes for bolting.

Obrázek

The holes for the mounting in the tub I drill through the entire bracket. So it is easy to place them behind in the pan.

Obrázek

Obrázek

The flywheels I had finished they were lying there and quickly installed. Also the gearbox were then installed quickly, even if I have to cheat a little bit and move it slightly to the old position. In addition I have some polished the old hole.

Obrázek

Obrázek

Recently I have put two large ball bearing axle support as this and glued with epoxy to the kneading trough.

Obrázek

Morning then och shortened the axles fit and I can slowly begin the installation of the electronics.
Edwin
PzKpfw IV
PzKpfw IV

Příspěvek od Edwin »

Hi Balcin,

I can resolve with your response a little translation problem that you bstimmt.

Google always translated something of a polygon, a geometric figure.
I will answer your times translate from German into english.
Maybe you understand me so easily.

"It may Met torsion bars and Ramana, what he wants, but my Tatra chassis that I have to Tigre, he put in my life I can not .. It's just me and my tankodrom .. At the drive comes tankodrom me a polygon and I had him here, I test and review what it takes. "

regards Edwin
Edwin
PzKpfw IV
PzKpfw IV

Příspěvek od Edwin »

Dobrý den Balcin,

Umím napsat vše, co mám přeložit do češtiny Google, ale když se podívám na překlady do němčiny, bude to pravděpodobně povede k další nedorozumění. Práce nejlepší automatické překladatele angličtiny a chápu také do značné míry. Nechci mluvit česky a nemohu vidět, co je v nejnižším stupněm z mého textu. Otevřu je pochopitelné.
Jsem také v jiných zemích a ve všech směrech je angličtina přijata a učím správně interpretovat překlad do němčiny s časem. Je to jen má svůj čas .... puffy

jde o Edwin

Hi Balcin,

I can write all I have to translate in Czech by Google, but when I look at the translations into German, it will probably lead to more misunderstandings. Work best automatic translator with English and I understand also largely. I do not speak Czech and I can not see what is in the lowest degree of made ​​of my text. I open it is understandable.
I'm also in other countries and in every way English is accepted and I'm learning to interpret correctly the translation into German with time. It just takes its time .... puffy

regards Edwin

Hallo Balcin,

Ich kann alles was ich schreibe schon in Tschechisch von Google übersetzen lassen, aber wenn ich die Übersetzungen in Deutsche ansehe wird es wohl mehr zu Mißverständnissen führen. Am besten funktionieren automatische Übersetzer mit Englisch und das verstehe ich auch weitgehend. Tschechisch spreche ich nicht und ich kann nicht im geringesten erkennen was aus meinem Text gemacht wird. Ich offe es ist verständlich.
Ich bin auch in anderen Ländern unterwegs und in jedem wird Englisch akzeptiert und ich lerne mit der zeit auch die Übersetzung ins Deutsche richtig zu interpretieren. Es dauert nur seine zeit.... puffy

Grüße Edwin
Edwin
PzKpfw IV
PzKpfw IV

Příspěvek od Edwin »

And on it goes.

the sprockets were then soon adapted and adjusted the suspension.

Obrázek

Obrázek

Next, I dealt with the speaker, because a small adjustment was necessary to be able to install this again.
On the underside of a piece of cut and had to be re-sealed.

Obrázek

Obrázek

Then we can get started with the electronics. First I set the brushless motor and tested with the drive.

Obrázek

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krl_HI-8 ... e=youtu.be

It runs quite well except for the rumble of a transmission and I will also leave. There is simply one of the gears a little too loose. In operation, the Panthers will then be somewhat slower because I have done the test drive with 8 cells. Later there will be only sixth

Then I started to connect the Tamiya electronics with the brushless motor. I was able to see when you first turn it would work. I just have to find the right assignment of functions to each other. The engine sound is there, where he works wonderfully suitable for driving.
What I also again have to change maybe the receiver power supply. Currently it makes the Taniya electronics, but I can not the sound on and off with the transmitter. So some work is pending, but it looks good.
Edwin
PzKpfw IV
PzKpfw IV

Příspěvek od Edwin »

Hallo Balcin,

ich schreibe in für mich fremdsprachigen Foren normalerweise immer in Englisch.
Aus Respekt, weil es international so üblich ist und weil die Übersetzer oftmals sehr schlecht übersetzen und ich in Englisch die Fehler erkennen kann, aber für Dich in Deutsch.

Die Bilder lasse ich aber bei dieser Wiederholung weg.

Wenn hier alle gut Deutsch lesen können und es erwünscht ist werde ich natürlich der Letzte Sein der sich dagegen wehrt..... :P

Und weiter geht es.

die Kettenräder waren dann auch bald angepaßt und die Federung eingestellt.

Als nächstes habe ich mich mit der Lautsprecherbox beschäftigt, da eine kleine Anpassung notwendig war um diese wieder einbauen zu können.
An der Unterseite mußte ein Stück ausgeschnitten und wieder verschlossen werden.

Dann geht es endlich mit der Elektronik los. Zuerst habe ich den Brushlessantrieb eingestellt und mit dem Laufwerk getestet.

Das läuft bis auf das Rappeln eines Getriebes ganz gut und das werde ich auch noch abstellen. Da ist einfach eines der Zahnräder etwas zu lose. Im Betrieb wird der Panther dann auch etwas langsamer sein, da ich die Testfahrt mit 8 Zellen durchgeführt habe. Später werden es nur 6 sein.

Dann habe ich noch begonnen die Tamiya Elektronik mit dem Brushlessantrieb zu verbinden. Dabei konnte ich beim ersten Einschalten sehen, daß es funktionieren müßte. Ich muß nur die Richtige Belegung der Funktionen zueinander finden. Der Motorsound kommt da, wo er funktioniert wunderbar passend zum Antrieb.
Was ich auch noch mal ändern muß icht die Empfängerstromversorgung. Momentan macht es die Taniya Elektronik, aber so kann ich den Sound nicht mit dem Sender ein und ausschalten. Also ein wenig Arbeit steht noch an, aber es sieht gut aus.
Odpovědět

Zpět na „Panther“