sakulajda
Moderátor
Moderátor
Lokalita: Dolní Kounice

I.B.U Battle system IR + Sound modul HL/Tamiya/Elmod (F vers

Příspěvek od sakulajda »

http://www.rctank.de/product_info.php?products_id=1504

IBU Battle system ?F? Version?

plug and play board for Heng Long tanks, which turns the stock IR system of those tank into a Tamiya compatible one.
That means the ability for a stock Heng Long IR tank to battle against all other Tamiya-compatible rc tanks, including original Tamiya's, El-mod's, and tanks equipped with Darkith's Battle Circuit (DBC).

In addition, we added some never-seen before features, such as the exclusive 'Bergepanzer' function (the ability to simulate repair tanks towards other tanks equipped with the IBU), the direct interface towards a Tamiya or Asiatam recoil unit, the addition of red leds for the receiver mushroom, an interface for a upcoming 'minefield simulator' sensor, and more.

the IBU (version 'F') is equipped with a sound module which plays the cannon, hit, destroy, rebirth and repair sound effects over the stock engine sounds of the HL tanks.

I.B.U. CHARACTERISTICS

- FULL Plug & play for Heng Long tanks with RX18 board and IR system

- Fully compatible with Tamiya Battle System and other compatible systems (e.g. DBC, El-mod, etc.): tank weight setting, tank speed reduction, pre-assembled apple leds, loading times simulation.

- Direct control of Tamiya recoil unit or standard servo (selectable)

- Direct control of a flash led

- Additional exclusive feature: tank repairing (recovery tank setting) through proprietary code with sound and light effects, and the ability to limit the IR range of the emitter

- Additional battle sounds played by sound module (shoot, reload, hit, destroyed, rebirth, repairing) customizable by uploading on supplied micro SD card

- Tank recoil removal (IBU with sound module) and shooting while moving

- Two versions available: with or withour sound module

- Support (open collector) for external relay (operated on tank destruction) to simulate, e.g., smoke coming from a destroyed tank

- 'Standalone' installation as a fixed gun emplacement is possible, with manual or remote (through standard receiver) control

- Can be adapted also to different brands of vehicles such as Matorro, Torro or non-tracked vehicles

- Software setting upon Heng Long stock mechanics and electronics, to retain mobility of damaged vehicles also on heavy ground. With 3:1 or 5:1 gearboxes the tank gains more torque and lower top speed.

- Software updates can be programmed by the manufacturer

- Can be used with original Tamiya or Impact TBU through (optional) adapter cable

- Can be used with a DBU (DBC receiver apple) by soldering the TBU adapter cable to a serial interface

- Protection against overcurrents and polarity inversion

- Minefield Simulator support for upcoming (optional) magnetic sensor kit and landmines

- Heng Long stock barrel recoil direct control and inhibition during reloading time *** NEW ****

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... fwjjQuJia0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkU81ZLZ ... r_embedded
Články:
Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek
zander
PzKpfw VI - Tiger
PzKpfw VI - Tiger
Lokalita: Praha 5 Radotín

Re: I.B.U Battle system IR + Sound modul HL/Tamiya/Elmod (F vers

Příspěvek od zander »

Vypadá to zajímavě, zajímal bez mě i ten zvukový modul.
Uvidíme zkusím se na to zeptat při příští objednávce

Michal
"Rytířský v boji, bdělí v míru"
sandman77
PzKpfw II
PzKpfw II
Lokalita: Červený Kostelec

Příspěvek od sandman77 »

Má s tímhle někdo zkušenosti? Co vše je potřeba na zapojení?
Díky za odpovědi.
sakulajda
Moderátor
Moderátor
Lokalita: Dolní Kounice

Příspěvek od sakulajda »

já ne

mé zkušenosti jsou pouze s elektronikou http://www.El-Mod.de
Články:
Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek
Odpovědět